View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 05:53 AM   #13
koby
Post Whore

Holy shit, fast reply... siteground is apparently blocking these IP's on their firewall. If you still can't reach POS just give me your home/whatever IP and I'll foreward them along to be un-blocked.

Replies:2007-10-09 08:51am</B> by Sava - Hello Koby,

Thank you for contacting us.

The issue that you have experienced has been caused by the fact that your IP address has been banned by our server firewall. Please note that this usually happens due to multiply connections to the server from one and the same IP address which may be a security risk.

However, I am glad to inform you that we have removed it from the blocked IP list and you should not experience any further difficulties in the future.

Usually, when too many connections are made from one and the same IP address our Firewall system blocks the IP address in order to prevent any unauthorized access. Please note that due to the fact that you are hosted under a linux shared hosting server it might be high security risk to allow more connections from a single IP.

However, I will leave a commend regarding your case in order to prevent from happening again. Additionally, I will kindly recommend you to contact us as soon as possible if you experience the same issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

If you need further help, please do not hesitate to consult our HelpDesk.

Regards,

Sava
Support Team
SiteGround.com

koby is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06361 seconds with 10 queries
[page compression: 11.66 k/13.43 k (13.18%)]